For the Best Personal Training in Torrance!
Coach Trent has been involved in fitness pretty much his whole life! He participated and excelled in baseball, basketball, track, and football throughout.
Trent and Vicki have been married since 1982 and have three grown children. From 1988 to 1993, Trent hosted the nationally syndicated TV show American Muscle Magazine on ESPN.
After a 23 year absence from bodybuilding, he won the Masters Excalibur Bodybuilding Championship at age 51. "Helping people to be healthy and to watch them reach their fitness goals is a blessing and motivating factor in my life!"
As one of Southern California's most highly regarded personal fitness trainers, Trent Mitchell has combined his personal fitness and health knowledge and experience of over 30 years to provide high levels of exercise programming to many satisfied clients.
Trent graduated Cum Laude, Missouri Valley College, Marshall, MO. in 1982, where he was the starting quarterback for the Vikings. In 2009, he received his Masters degree in Human Movement and specialty degree in Corrective Exercise at AT Still University in Mesa, AZ.
Trent currently works with select clientele and is not available for future personal training services. However, he is personally involved in establishing the best program for each client through it's personal training staff and coaches.
Whether you're looking for strength training or corrective exercise in Torrance, give us a call or CLICK HERE to schedule your complimentary consultation to discuss your personal health and fitness needs!
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Cancer Exercise Specialist (CETI)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist (NASM)
- Strength & Conditioning Specialist (NSCA)
- Personal Fitness Trainer (ACE)
- Elite Personal Fitness Trainer (IDEA)
- Drug & Alcohol Recovery Fitness Specialist (MEFA)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS) Specialist Level I
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA) Sp. LevI
- Older Adult Personal Trainer (AIFE)
- Crossfit Level I Coach, Crossfit
- Massage Technician, South Bay Massage College
- CPR/AED Certified, AHA