"Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span." Exodus 23:25-26
CLICK HERE to read more about how to eat right in order to be healthy, fit, and vibrant!
Many scientific studies confirm and agree that those who journal are more successful in both weight loss and weight management efforts! We'll show you how easy it is!
Just Eat Real Food!!
Mitchell Fitness Systems encourages it's customers to eat REAL food! Stay away from processed foods including artificial sugars of every kind. Controlling insulin levels will ultimately help to control and manage healthy body weight.
You can't out train a filthy diet!
Simple Daily Habits
Science based habits that produce healthy weight loss
- Find out how many calories you currently average on a daily bases, and begin to decrease those calories 300-500/day.
- Increase exercise. Enough said.
- Decrease sugar. From white sugar, to crackers, to pasta, you name it, decrease the amount you eat...it's sugar! A calorie is NOT just a calorie!
- Increase protein. If you are a women, this is a must! Men tend to get sufficient amounts of protein.
- Increase veggies. Yep, mom was right!
- Decrease grains. Our government though it was a good idea many years ago to base our diet on a foundation of grains, but it's only produced a nation that is overweight and undernourished.
- Replace unhealthy fats with healthy fats. Less vegetable oils and more omega 3 oils!
That's the "A" list of what REALLY works! You won't find your health in a bottle of pills. You'll only find it in a daily pattern of habits per the above list.
There are literally 50,000 selections of books on the subject of "diet" on the market currently-with many to follow. The good news is that there're certain principles that always work. So, all we need to do is follow those principles! My book "How to Unlock the Five Doors to Your Best Body", list them (actions)as follows...
- Eat a minimum of 3 nutritious meals plus 1 snack (if needed) daily. This is in agreement with the "amount" and also the "type", and "timing" of food we consume.
- Eat foods in a variety of colors. This will help to ensure sufficient intake of vitamins and minerals, as well as fiber. This is in agreement to the "type" of food we consume.
- Drink lots of fresh water daily. Studies indicate that the lack of proper hydration inhibits proper weight management ability, along with many other health concerns.
- Eliminate foods that are slowly killing you. Sadly, American's eat about the most perverse and unhealthy food imaginable! All this prosperity, and we are literally killing us and our children in ignorance. Sorry, but it's true.
- Stop dieting. The first three letters should be a strong hint as to the effectiveness of quick fix, restrictive type dieting systems.
Mitchell Fitness Systems, Inc.