Boundaries to Stay Accountable!
Please take the time to read the following policies carefully before starting your program.
• 24 Hour Cancel Notice-No exceptions. All sessions are arranged on a scheduled appointment basis. In order for effective use of time, all clients are asked to give a 24-hour notice when canceling an appointment. This means a cancellation should be made at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment by calling BOTH the studio directly at 310-961-2610 and also your coach/trainer. (Monday appointments must be canceled by Friday) Personal training sessions canceled inside of 24 hours of the scheduled appointment will be billed at the normal rate of a single session and deducted from your account.
• Expiration Date: Please note that you are required to complete the paid for sessions within the expiration date. Because of sickness and other unforeseen situations, the expiration date may be extended per your trainer’s discretion. All prepaid purchases, regardless of package type will have an expiration date. Please review them.
• Length of Sessions and Appointment Times: Each training session is based on a 50-minute workout. To get the most out of our coaching and program efforts, please be ready to exercise at the appointed time. If you are more than 15 minutes late for a scheduled session, it will be considered a no-show and you will be charged. Sessions may last up to one hour. However, depending on your fitness level and other factors that could affect you, your session may be shortened in order to keep your program safe.
• Please be punctual. If you are late for your scheduled appointment time, you’ll only have the remainder of that scheduled time to complete your workout. To get the full benefit of your session, arrive 5-10 minutes early to begin your warm-up. Being respectful of one another’s time is part of being healthy!
• If your trainer is more than 10 minutes late to your session; consider that session FREE.
• Appointments are scheduled in advance. Scheduling a series of sessions in advance will help you commit to yourself (physically and psychologically) and to your trainer, and assure consistency in your workout schedule.
• There are only a limited number of ‘prime time’ hours available each week. We’ll always attempt to meet your time requests.
• As an ongoing courtesy to us, please submit travel schedules and other pre-arranged dates that would conflict with your sessions at least two weeks or more in advance if possible.
• If possible, please inform us at least 30 days in advance of your decision to discontinue your program. This will allow us ample time to schedule another client in this time period.
• Billing Agreement: All personal training clients are billed on a pre-pay basis. Bills are issued directly to a client and are due upon receipt before training begins. OUR 100% GUARANTEE TO YOU If you follow the fitness system and perform all the requirements therein set forth by Mitchell Fitness Systems, Inc. and are unsatisfied with any aspect of the program, you’ll receive a full refund for any sessions that are unused.